Internal Sales Representative
What we need from you?
Due to the nature of this role, we are looking for someone who already has exceptional sales experience.
We will provide full training to the right candidate which will allow you to succeed within the company.
As we operate in a very niche market, the majority of the training will be based on getting you up to scratch with the terminology and the products we sell.
Our amazing team are dedicated to building up your skills and allowing you to grow into this role.
Everyone gets an equal chance to succeed. We are devoted to personal as well as company progression. The internal sales role can grow to an external sales position allowing you to build a portfolio of your own accounts which you can grow and nurture.
- Closing Date
January 31, 2023
£22,000 - £24,000
– Interacting and building great customer relationships
– Outbound sales calls to generate new business
– Assisting the Account Manager with leads and enquiries
– Assisting our field sales team in achieving sales targets and continuous growth within the department
– Quoting customers and following up on leads
– Arranging training courses
– Obtaining quotations from 3rd party suppliers
– Using excellent communication skills to problem solve
– Work effectively in a small team
– Having resilience and determination to achieve goals and sales targets.
What’s in it for you?
– Early Friday finish (1:00pm), allowing you to kickstart your weekends!
– Sociable working hours, no weekends or evenings
– Casual dress
– Company pension
– Cycle to work scheme
– Loyalty programme (earn more holidays after 5 years)
– Relaxed and friendly working environment
– Full training provided
– Progression opportunities for those who seek it
Quadra Solutions Ltd specialise in CAD software solutions for mechanical, construction and PCB design industries. We provide PCB manufacturing and assembly services, consultancy, training and technical support and house one of the largest PCB design bureaux in the UK and Europe. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work as part of a small, internal sales team. Your role will be focussed on our eCADSTAR software, PCB Design Services, PCB Fabrication, Assembly and IPC CID(+) Training.
PLEASE NOTE: You MUST have previous office-based Sales experience for this position, you must be proficient with CRM systems, Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and hold a full UK driving licence.
Applying for: Internal Sales Representative