When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or other details to help you with your experience. We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site. When you register via a form or similar activity on our channel, you consent to us keeping your data in our database.
We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website to better serve you
- To send periodic emails regarding your order of products, services or events
- To follow up with you after correspondence
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We separate the type of data we collect in two categories; non-sensitive and sensitive data.
- Contact: name, address, telephone, mobile, email address
- Identification: sex, date of birth, location, nationality
- Transaction: license information, support points, course participation, event participation
- Communication on all channels and social media: emails, online chat history, comments, feedback, testimonials
- Digital including all website and digital platforms: IP address, cookies, social communication, engagement patterns and information, photos, videos
- Health: Allergies, injuries
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer the data we collect to outside parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt-out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
You can at any time unsubscribe or change your subscription from future emails by following the instructions at the bottom of each email or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your subscription will then be automatically updated. You cannot unsubscribe from communication directly with our sales department if we provide you with services and/or software on the following topics; price information or other vital information on your account but you can request the form of communication you need i.e. emails, telephone, fax.
Personal data from all our departments within Quadra:
- If you want to delete all your personal data Quadra Solutions has stored on you, please email email@example.com with your request.
If you have any questions about how we store your personal data please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org