Enhance Manufacturing data with a suite of CAM tools from Downstream Technologies
Downstream Technologies specialise in tools for editing, manipulating and optimising manufacturing data for fabrication, assembly, test and production.
- CAM350® - the industry de facto standard for verification, optimization and output generation to efficiently and effectively drive PCB fabrication
- BluePrint-PCB® - helps you quickly produce comprehensive electronic drawings to drive PCB fabrication, assembly and inspection processes
- DFMStream™ - a comprehensive easy-to-use tool suite designed to help engineers and designers verify design and manufacturing rules on PCB design databases, Gerber and NC data any time during the PCB design cycle.
Check out the Downstream Technologies web site or select an option below for more information.
Create IPC-7351 compliant footprints in 3 easy steps with PCB Library Expert Pro from PCB Libraries
- Build footprints and 3D Step models from a wide range of Surface Mount and Through Hole templates
- Apply your manufacturing and design rule guidelines
Yes, it really is that easy!!
For more information view the PCB Libraries web site, then call us to obtain a license.
Add Parts to your design direct from the vendors web site with SamacSys Library Loader
Do you want a one-click search, selection and creation process for new Parts, including Schematic symbols and IPC-compliant PCB components, that load directly into your Schematic or PCB Layout? Then the FREE SamacSys Library Loader, integrated with CADSTAR, is the App for you!
It allow engineers to quickly and efficiently obtain up-to-date Parts data for their current designs, that automatically load into your library and snap to the end of your cursor ...
Click the video for more info, or download the software at
Warning: Parameter mode is not known by module Uploads dropped in /data06/quadras/public_html/lib/classes/class.CMSModule.php on line 653
Error: Category not found!