Autodesk is launching new subscription plans that are based on people and retiring plans based on serial numbers.
These new plans should help you:
- Optimise your licensing costs, by having visibility into your usage data.
- Manage your own license servers or track an anonymous serial number again.
- Provide dedicated access for all employees who need it. No more downtime waiting for licenses.
- Tailor support and learning content to employees based on insights.
What does it mean for you?
These new plans for named users will replace those based on serial numbers:
- Subscriptions with multi-user access and maintenance plans will be retired and cannot be further renewed.
- We will no longer sell new 2 or 3-year subscriptions with multi-user access or allow renewals.
The date for this has been delayed until August due to Coronavirus. If this is due to affect you, act now to discuss your license situation moving forward.