When looking to upgrade their existing PCB design software, EA Technology looked to eCADSTAR to support their business objectives and their ongoing design and development projects.
EA Technology, headquartered in Chester, is recognised globally as a leader in their field; enhancing the performance of power networks and providing clients with tailored asset management solutions. After an upgrade to their PCB design software, the result provided their PCB engineers with an improved high-speed design platform with limitless possibilities.
“eCADSTAR helps us generate reports quicker and easier, providing us with more comprehensive manufacturing checks, enabling us to ensure we Design for Manufacture efficiently.”
Graham Poll, CAD Consultant
Electronic Design Automation meets internet connectivity
EA Technology is able to benefit from eCADSTAR’s high-speed automated and assistive functionalities in an easy-to-use environment such as PCB Design Editor, Library Editor, Schematics Editor and design rule checking. This innovative internet-connected PCB design platform combines all the power of EDA software with the flexibility of the internet.
“Our engineers were impressed with the new look and feel to eCADSTAR. The library search is a real strength of the software. It will help limit the amount of time spent searching for parts and help streamline our workflows. The ongoing technical support was also a major decision-making factor. By having access to a vastly experienced technical support team available whenever required, helps our team move forward quickly and efficiently whilst getting to grips with a new tool,” said Graham.
More about eCADSTAR
eCADSTAR brings together the latest advances in collaboration and connected engineering in a borderless electronic design environment, connecting the engineering desktop with comprehensive design and manufacturing services.
eCADSTAR’s advanced and connected features include:
- Unified design environment
- Enhanced online part search
- Visualisation and collaboration tools
- Advanced 3D design
- Design migration and design re-use
- Fully manage your design process from start to finish in a consistent environment with a common user interface and centralized unified library.
- Define design constraints and variants in the schematic and propagate it throughout the PCB design and routing process.
- Identify library changes and designs updates with powerful library functionality.
- A modern, intuitive and fully-customisable user-interface to help delivery design efficiencies
PCB DESIGN SOFTWARE – BUILT TO HELP YOU DELIVER RESULTS
- PCB DE64-bit computing
- Mouse and touch screen operation
- Powerful graphics, enabling users to design in a native 3D environment
- Advanced Collaborative design, allowing design activities to occur concurrently
- 2D and 3D environments
- Multi-core processor
For more information about eCADSTAR please contact us
More about Quadra Solutions
Quadra Solutions Ltd specialise in design and data management software solutions for the manufacturing, construction, engineering and PCB design industries. Quadra is a Gold Autodesk Partner, an accredited training centre and specialists in PCB design. Inventor, Revit, AutoCAD, Collections and Vault software help our customers to design, visualise, innovate and implement solutions that grow and develop their business.
Our software solutions, consultancy, training and technical support are some of the best in the industry. With a wealth of experience and knowledge, Quadra specialises in helping businesses adopt efficient and effective design workflows, innovate and embed data management solutions. We pride ourselves on our consultative approach to working with customers as their technology partner. For more information about Quadra please contact us.