When looking to upgrade their existing PCB design software, EA Technology looked to eCADSTAR to support their business objectives and their ongoing design and development projects.
EA Technology, headquartered in Chester, is recognised globally as a leader in their field; enhancing the performance of power networks and providing clients with tailored asset management solutions. After an upgrade to their PCB design software, the result provided their PCB engineers with an improved high-speed design platform with limitless possibilities.
“eCADSTAR helps us generate reports quicker and easier, providing us with more comprehensive manufacturing checks, enabling us to ensure we Design for Manufacture efficiently.”
Graham Poll, CAD Consultant
Fill in the form below to access the full case study
More about eCADSTAR
eCADSTAR brings together the latest advances in collaboration and connected engineering in a borderless electronic design environment, connecting the engineering desktop with comprehensive design and manufacturing services.
eCADSTAR’s advanced and connected features include:
- Unified design environment
- Enhanced online part search
- Visualisation and collaboration tools
- Advanced 3D design
- Design migration and design re-use
- Fully manage your design process from start to finish in a consistent environment with a common user interface and centralized unified library.
- Define design constraints and variants in the schematic and propagate it throughout the PCB design and routing process.
- Identify library changes and designs updates with powerful library functionality.
- A modern, intuitive and fully-customisable user-interface to help delivery design efficiencies
PCB DESIGN SOFTWARE – BUILT TO HELP YOU DELIVER RESULTS
- PCB DE64-bit computing
- Mouse and touch screen operation
- Powerful graphics, enabling users to design in a native 3D environment
- Advanced Collaborative design, allowing design activities to occur concurrently
- 2D and 3D environments
- Multi-core processor