Online Web Based Training
Online Training from Quadra
Quadra is now able to offer online, bespoke and on-demand training. We have adapted many of our courses so that they can be delivered safely online.
Benefits of Online Training
- An interactive virtual classroom – Desktop sharing, chat, and audio functions allow instant feedback from the instructor and direct interaction between students
- Individualised attention – Classes are limited to 5 delegates
- A high-performance environment – Autodesk Online classes use our high-performance servers running the latest Autodesk design software
- Immersive learning – Students experience the technology with practical hands-on lessons and help from instructors as needed
- Immediate feedback – The testing module provides students with immediate feedback and assessment of skills.
“The instructor was very knowledgeable and explained everything brilliantly. He was also very helpful and eager to ensure we understood everything before moving on to the next subject.”CAD Engineer
Online Training Courses
This course covers the introduction of site and structural information to a model using Revit, to create topographic surfaces for site work and add structural elements.Course Details
This training course provides delegates with an overview of BIM Standards, BIM Adoption and some of the methods and procedures required to be seen as BIM compliant.Course Details
The AutoCAD Advanced online course introduces advanced techniques and teaches you to be proficient in your use of the AutoCAD software.Course Details
Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, in this course students acquire the knowledge needed to accelerate the mechanical design process.Course Details
The objective of AutoCAD Essentials course is to enable you to create, modify, and work with a 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software.Course Details
Partners and Accreditations
Gold Autodesk Software Reseller for the mechanical and construction industries, sole UK reseller of Zuken’s PCB design software, eCADSTAR and Experienced PCB Design Bureau Specialists. We pride ourselves on our consultative approach to working with customers as their technology partner.