Need software now but worried about the expense of buying?
Quadra's Leasing Solutions may be an option for you.
Increasingly the notion of paying in full upfront is being challenged. This is especially true when one considers the fact that technology projects only return value over time and inevitably depreciate throughout.
Although for some budget constraints will be a factor in the decision, for most it is more about how they deploy capital/budget most effectively. Within the Public Sector, leasing is becoming a powerful tool to overcome increasing budget constraints.
Why use finance?
It is worth considering some important facts about leasing before you take the plunge into your next investment.
- Tax Benefits - It’s not as complicated as you might think. Unlike cash, a lease unlocks 100% tax relief (on both capital and interest) and for many customers can make a huge difference. We can help you too – our lease versus cash illustrations make everything crystal clear and we can tailor these specifically to your business.
- Opportunity Cost - Sinking your capital into ultimately depreciating assets isn’t a great way to make that cash work for you. Finance lets you keep the cash so you can utilise it where it can make a difference.
- Match Costs to Return - With cash, ultimately you pay upfront and in full for investments which only return value over time. Why not simply spread your costs in line with your return?
- Low, fixed costs - With rates fixed throughout the term, budgeting and planning are made simple.
- Spread the VAT cost - VAT is paid in instalments rather than a lump sum upfront (excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements)
- Lifecycle Management - Never again face spikey capital investment requirements, often when you have not budgeted for them. Spreading the costs lets you plan for the future, avoid equipment redundancy and take control of future investments.
- Too Many Eggs - Over-reliance on your primary funder is never a great strategy. Accessing specialist funders increases your available credit lines and reduces your risk.
- 360 Degree Solutions - Many new customers don’t realise that we can wrap all your project costs into one finance package and cover all your expenditure including non-asset based elements such as labour, fees and delivery.