CADSTAR delivers high performance PCB Layout to your desktop. From single-sided to complex double-sided, multilayer and SMT designs, CADSTAR PCB Layout has the tools you need to navigate the design process and increase productivity.
CADSTAR offers design capability throughout the PCB design flow, from initial schematic through layout, routing, Signal Integrity, Power Integrity Analysis, and outputs to support manufacturing to drive fabrication, assembly and test of the finished product.
CADSTAR PCB Design offers
- Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface common to all CADSTAR programs
- Configurable design environment with macros, report generation utilities and OLE to automate and streamline your design process
- Automatic Placement with Pattern Replication and Design Block Reuse to reduce time and effort during layout
- ODBC-compliant database library with parametric search and version control
- Automatic Gate and Pin Swap optimisation for improved routability
- Support for the range of CAM output formats including IPC-D-356 and ODB++
- Optimized for high-speed and advanced HDI design with blind & buried vias, starpoints, custom attributes & more
- Bi-directional exchange of MCAD data for 3D verification with IDF and STEP
- Design Variants to drive multiple assemblies from a single project and eliminate duplication