Sales Account Manager, PCB Design Software & PCB Design Services, UK, Benelux, Scandinavia.
Salary: £60k OTE + package
Quadra Solutions Ltd is one of the UK's leading suppliers of Computer Aided Design solutions. We specialise in Autodesk mechanical design software, and Zuken’s CADSTAR PCB design software. As part of our planned and continued growth we have the following vacancy.
Quadra needs a dynamic, experienced sales and business development professional who will help to grow our business in the highly competitive markets where we operate.
Your principal task will be to generate sales revenue. Utilising your industry experience, you will build upon relationships, develop sales of varying value and strategically manage both new and existing accounts.
Applicants will ideally live in the UK close enough to commute into our offices in Accrington and willing to make regular flights into the extended territory.
The successful candidate will:
• Achieve sales targets
• Fortress and grow market share including competitive displacement
• Generate new sales leads
• Be an excellent ambassador for the Quadra/Zuken brand
• Extend and manage customer relationships
• Build loyalty by dealing effectively with customer enquiries and providing excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for:
• Achieving sales goals set out in the Quadra Business Plan.• Achieving your personal sales targets.
• Planning and prioritising sales activities and customer / prospect contact.
• Identifying and developing new accounts and regularly meeting with existing customers.
• Being an ambassador for Quadra during all customer interactions and living the Quadra values at all times.
• Participation in Company projects as and when required.
• Carrying out any other ad-hoc duties within your capabilities that are relevant to the job and reasonably requested of you.
• Is courteous, helpful and approachable to customers
• Seeks to understand the needs and concerns of customers
• Strives to exceed customers’ expectations
• Shows purpose in overcoming obstacles and setbacks.
• Sets demanding standards for the quality of own work
• Demonstrates a high level of care and attention to detail
• Observes agreed standards and best practice procedures.
• Communicates confidently and assertively at all levels
• Produces clear, well-presented and accurate written work
• Uses effective questioning and active listening skills.
• Sets and works towards challenging personal goals
• Plans and monitors own work to achieve priorities
• Adapts positively to change and shifting priorities.
• Offers support to others without being prompted
• Willingly shares resources and information with colleagues
• Takes a wider interest in the team’s goals and challenges.
• Demonstrates sound judgment when making decisions
• Decisions reflect both technical and commercial considerations
• Focuses own effort where it will assist profit and efficiency.
Innovation and problem solving
• Looks constantly for ways of doing things better
• Recommends solutions rather than just raising problems.
• Determines the best solution to meet the customer need
• Establishes customer relationships in which Quadra is regarded as the preferred supplier
• Is self-aware, understands the impact of personal behaviour on others and seeks ways to have a positive impact.
The jobholder will travel to other locations and external meetings, seminars and / or conferences, on occasions involving overnight stays.
• The job involves a significant amount of driving.
This Job Description is provided as a guide only and is not contractual.
Please apply in writing, including your current CV and salary details, to firstname.lastname@example.org