eCADSTAR PCB design software 2021 release is here. eCADSTAR 2021 benefits from greater functionality and efficiency-enhancing tools to help support your PCB design. Join the webinar to find out more about how eCADSTAR is adding to its time-saving tools and providing with you more functionality and improved features to make your designs better.
What’s New for eCADSTAR 2021 – Webinar
The webinar will cover:
- New Creepage Check feature
- SPICE Controller feature to enable the Schematic application to interface with LTspice
- RINF & EDIF Import
- and many more exciting enhancements
What’s New for eCADSTAR 2021 Webinar | 17th June 2021, 10am |
More about eCADSTAR
- Fully manage your design process from start to finish in a consistent environment.
- A common user interface and centralized unified library.
- Define design constraints and variants in the schematic and propagate it throughout the PCB design and routing process.
- Identify library changes and designs updates with powerful library functionality.
- A modern, intuitive and fully-customisable user-interface to help delivery design efficiencies
eCADSTAR – BUILT TO HELP YOU DELIVER RESULTS
- PCB DE64-bit computing
- Mouse and touch screen operation
- Powerful graphics, enabling users to design in a native 3D environment
- Advanced Collaborative design, allowing design activities to occur concurrently
- 2D and 3D environments
- Multi-core processor