What’s new for AutoCAD 2022
It’s that time of year again when we look and the exciting new features available within AutoCAD and this year AutoCAD 2022 once again drives design forward with connected workflows and automation that lets you focus on what matters most: creating great designs. Watch the AutoCAD 2022 Webinar now.
Packed full of value, AutoCAD including specialized toolsets offers CAD software that is trusted by millions, provides access to seven industry-specific toolsets with automation to speed work. It also includes the AutoCAD web and mobile apps to access the power of AutoCAD anytime, anywhere, and includes cutting-edge new features. Transforming how you work, new features like Trace and Share turn the review process on its head.
What’s new for AutoCAD 2022 – On Demand Webinar
In this webinar we shall be taking you through the different toolsets AutoCAD 2022 has to offer and summarise what tasks they are best suited for. The webinar is divided into three categories; CAD Automations – looking at how the toolsets can help improve your workflows; Seamless Connections – identifying how your teams can be connected by the cloud and using mobile device solutions; and Continuous Innovation – guiding you through the new features included in AutoCAD 2022 and AutoCAD LT 2022.
- Viewers will be able to identify what software is included with a subscription of AutoCAD 2022
- Understand the different AutoCAD solutions for desktop, web, and mobile device working
- How to use cloud applications with AutoCAD 2022
- Learn about the new features included in both AutoCAD 2022 and AutoCAD LT 2022
To watch the on-demand webinar please fill in the form below
AutoCAD 2022 design software
AutoCAD provides designers with an ever-expanding set of design tools and Industry Specialized Toolsets
- Automate floor plans, sections, levels and other drawings.
- Draw piping, plumbing and ducting for faster design with mechanical tools.
- Design ductwork, electrical conduit and circuiting for HVAC, plumbing and electrical with MEP.
- With a single AutoCAD subscription, work anywhere and stay connected to your DWG™ files on any platform—desktop, web, or mobile.