|From 27th March 2019, Autodesk is making the following price changes to subscriptions: |
- Approximately 2.5% price increase on SRP for most subscriptions
- Approximately 10% price increase on SRP for industry collections with multi-user access
These changes will affect:
– Customers who are on subscription or buying a new subscription licence
– Customers who subscribe to an industry collection with multi-user access
These changes will not affect:
– Customers on maintenance plans
– Customers who have switched from maintenance to subscription at a special price
After March 27th, existing customers will renew at the new prices and new customers will subscribe at the new prices.
What’s changing for customers?
The term length options will be simplified making it easier for customers to understand and purchase the best term for their business. Only the following term lengths will be offered: annual, and 3-year. We will no longer sell new 2-year term lengths and will be discontinuing quarterly term lengths.
|From March 27|
Monthly (only available from Autodesk directly)
| No longer selling|
(existing customers can renew)
(continuous 3-year discount new!)
Get 10% off individual products and C
| Subscribe to a 3-year Autodesk Industry Collection or individual product NOW and save 10% |
The Autodesk Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Collection combines Revit, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and more with specialized BIM tools to help you deliver your best work.
The Autodesk Product Design and Manufacturing Collection including Inventor, AutoCAD, Fusion 360, and more –