|The Next Generation of Integrated PCB Design Software is Here!|
eCADSTAR Integrated PCB Design Software brings together the latest advances in collaboration and internet-connected engineering, seamlessly connecting the engineering desktop with comprehensive design and manufacturing services.
The brand new fully-native platform of eCADSTAR, can help you fully manage your design process from start to finish in a consistent environment with a common user interface and centralised unified library including web lookup & part download.
eCADSTAR brings together the latest advances in collaboration and connected engineering in a borderless electronic design environment, connecting the engineering desktop with comprehensive design and manufacturing services.
In the 2020 Release
SIGNAL INTEGRITY | Add sophisticated Signal Integrity Analysis capabilities to eCADSTAR. Simulation in the Schematic (pre-layout SI) as well as in the PCB Layout (post-layout SI).
POWER INTEGRITY AND EMI | Embedded into eCADSTAR, these functions share the same design data and simulation library used for Signal Integrity.
IBIS-AMI | Analyse SERDES channels (e.g. PCI-Express Gen3+, HDMI, SATA, USB, etc.) based on IBIS-AMI models, S-Parameter characterisation of the channel, Eye diagram results, BER estimation and bath-tub curves and import IBIS-AMI devices into the simulation library.
- Fully manage your design process from start to finish in a consistent environment with a common user interface and centralized unified library.
- Define design constraints and variants in the schematic and propagate it throughout the PCB design and routing process.
- Identify library changes and designs updates with powerful library functionality.
- A modern, intuitive and fully-customisable user-interface to help delivery design efficiencies
PCB DESIGN SOFTWARE – BUILT TO HELP YOU DELIVER RESULTS
- PCB DE64-bit computing
- Mouse and touch screen operation
- Powerful graphics, enabling users to design in a native 3D environment
- Advanced Collaborative design, allowing design activities to occur concurrently
- 2D and 3D environments
- Multi-core processor