This month we return to the Training Centre delivering Autodesk Training Courses. We continue to follow Public Health England and UK Government guidelines and advice relating to COVID-19. In order to keep our trainers and trainees safe, we have:
In order to keep you safe when you train with us, we have:
- Adapted our training courses and how we deliver them
- Reduced numbers on courses to ensure social distancing is maintained
- Reinforced our sanitation processes to reduce the risk of transfer
- If a delegate has any of the symptoms of COVID19 they must not attend training
- We will provide a free transfer to a future course*
- Ensured hand washing facilities and hand sanitisers are available
- Created signage to enable people to socially distance effectively
- Suggested use of PPE in the form of a facemask will be advised and made available.
Upcoming Training Courses
AutoCAD Essentials 17th October
AutoCAD Essentials 21st September
AutoCAD Essentials 12th October
Inventor Introduction to Solid Modelling 19th October
Revit Fundamentals 26th October
Interested in Autodesk training?
Contact us to talk about bespoke or on-site training
Please Note: If a delegate or member of staff becomes unwell with a new continuous cough or high temperature, they must go home immediately and follow the stay at home guidelines (the NHS recommended safe temperature is 37.8 degrees, any higher is classed as fever and could potentially be Covid-19 Coronavirus). *Please note this is provided at Quadra’s discretion.For more information please contact us today!